Friday, November 16, 2007

KarateKid: I've Got my Mad Face on

Tallia. Sucks.

I called you and was all "write your entry, foo, so no one can read it," and you were all "yeah, I will after dinner." THAT WAS FOUR HOURS AGO. Anger sweeps through my veins.

So, not a very exciting day. Wrote a song on the guitar; caught up on some Arrested Development. Cried a little about the Office being over. Joke

Oh, and I convinced my leadership teacher to raise my mark 21 percent! Pat on the back for me.

Something funny I wanted to share: FUNNY FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATES


Ray is wondering "sex and pregnancy: possible connection?"

Ray is right behind you! BOO

Ray is too sexy for this status

Ray is having her cake and eating it too.


Yes. so I thought those were funny. My current status is "Ray is wondering whether the hokey pokey is really what it's all about." Earlier it was "Ray is stomping her feet because she's happy and she knows it."

Ah, the simple things I get pleasure out of it.

Well, I'll call it a night. Just to refresh: Tallia sucks.

Peace,
Ray


WHAT RAY IS LISTENING TO: Nothing, actually, I'm watching Will and grace.


TV QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "When I can't find something I just yell for it. PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS." tracy, 30 rock.

No comments: