Sunday, November 11, 2007

KarateKid and True Insanity: Intros

Hello, people of cyberspace.
We are here to change your lives. My name is Ray. I am an evil genius. I have many interesting ideas. Some call me a conspiracy theorist; my mom just says I'm special.

And my name is Tallia, aka True Insanity. I am the quiet brooding one. I like to stew in my dark thoughts. In short; I am what some folk call emo.

RAY: So yes, we have decided to take our talents to the next level. We doubt people will read this. If they do, we will judge them. So, what's going on with you Tallia?

TALLIA: I don't know, what's going on with me, Ray?

RAY: Well, I don't know about you, but I sure am depressed about the writer's strike. My english teacher has suggested I send in some of my original scripts to shows such as the Office, Lost, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, etc. What say you to that?

TALLIA: To be honest, I was not actually aware there was a writer's strike. want to play hackysack?

RAY: WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME??? i will conquer the world alone!!
.....
But yes, I would like to play hackysack.

Until next time!
RAY
and
TALLIA



RAY's word of the day: PLATYCARPUS
plaa-tea-car-piss. a thingy that lived a long time ago that we learned
about on our adventure to the museum today. Try and use it three
times today.

No comments: